Register Today at Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® and Start Earning Rewards!!!
Who Can Earn Rider Rewards Points?
RIDER REWARDS can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to request photo identification with the proper address. Only the Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® RIDER REWARDS member account holder may redeem points to a RIDER REWARDS Coupon.
How Are Rider Rewards Points Earned?
You will receive 1 point for ever $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases at Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson®. Your first rewards coupon is available at 300 points. Your rewards increase at each point level. You may choose to accumulate points over the course of the program period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total.
How Does The Rider Rewards Program Work?
Any of our Point-of-Sale Associates can issue a Rider Rewards number and assign it to your Retail account here at the dealership. Points will be automatically credited to your RIDER REWARDS account with each qualifying purchase. Points are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus point event, those points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day. Points will not be credited for any warranty or accident repairs. Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned from the original purchase.
How Can You Track Your Rider Rewards Points?
Register using the account portal above. You can also stop by Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® or give us a call. We would be happy to look up your balance.
How To Use Your Rider Rewards Points?
Points are redeemed to a coupon that you print by accessing your account through the RIDER REWARDS Page. The coupon will have an expiration of 30 days from the print date. Bring the Rewards Coupon to Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® to be used toward your next purchase. Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed then placed on account or used to purchase a gift card. You may also stop in to Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® and ask us to print a coupon for you.
For every $1.00 you spend on Parts, General Merchandise, and Service (excluding specially prices items, taxes, bike or vehicle purchase, online purchases and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision and warranty work – see store for details) you warn 1 RIDER REWARDS point.
Do Rider Rewards Points Expire?
YES. Your rewards will expire annually on March 17th. Any unused points left on the evening of March 17th will be lost. Points cannot be combined with any other discounts, sale items or special orders and are not transferable.
|300 Points||$15 Rider Rewards Coupon|
|500 Points||$25 Rider Rewards Coupon|
|1000 Points||$50 Rider Rewards Coupon|
|1500 Points||$75 Rider Rewards Coupon|
|2000 Points||$100 Rider Rewards Coupon|
|5000 Points||$250 Rider Rewards Coupon|
|10,000 Points||$500 Rider Rewards Coupon|
Terms & Conditions
- Cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account or used to purchase a gift card.
- RIDER REWARDS Certificates must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required.
- Points earned with RIDER REWARDS expire annually on March 17th. Any unused points left on the evening of March 17th will be lost.
- Any or all discrepancies are decided by the Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® management and the decision is final.
- All points are given at the discretion of Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value.
- Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® RIDER REWARDS Program at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value. Any or all discrepancies are decided by Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® management and the decisions are final.
- Rewards can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the RIDER REWARDS account holder may redeem points.
- Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson®. Rewards are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event, points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
- Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue RIDER REWARDS Program privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if points have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Sierra Steel Harley-Davidson® also reserves the right to modify or cancel RIDER REWARDS Program.